LAND TOUR FOR LAOS: QUY NHON – SEA PARADISE – 4 days 3 nights
DAY 1: ENTRY TO BORDER GATE OF BO Y – KON TUM, VIETNAM (D )
Car and local guide pick guests up at Bo Y Border Gate, then transfer to Kon Tum to for hotel check-in, and dinner. After dinner, guests are free to roam or rest.
Day 2: KON TUM – QUY NHON (B/L/D)
* Breakfasting at the hotel
* Hotel check-out
* Departure to Quy Nhon.
* Visiting Bien Ho (the Sea Lake), called Pleiku’s eyes, created from the volcanic crater
* Proceeding to Quy Nhon
* Stopping for lunch at the restaurant on the journey
* Arriving in Binh Dinh Province, visiting Banh It Tower – one of the most beautiful mountainous Champa towers in Vietnam.
* City Tour around the beautiful crescent-shaped Quy Nhon Bay
* Check in hotel in Quy Nhon beach, rest, swim in the sea right in front of the hotel
* 18:30 Have dinner at the restaurant
* Overnight in Quy Nhon
DAY 3: QUY NHON – EXPERIENCE SEA PARADISE ( B/L/D)
On the way back to Quy Nhon, guests stop by a local specialty store to visit and shop for Binh Dinh seafood specialties as gifts.
* Overnight free in Quy Nhơn
– Day 4: Learning the traditional martial arts of Binh Dinh and Thap Bat Ban Military Weapons – Return to Laos (B/ L)
* Breakfast at hotel
* Hotel check-out
Saying goodbye to the coastal city of Quy Nhon and return to Laos.
Morning: visiting the most famous temple of Binh Dinh traditional martial arts, called Long Phuoc Pagoda.
Here guests watch a martial arts fight show performed by martial arts masters and students of Long Phuoc Pagoda
* Learning and experiencing some martial arts for self-defense and health improvement by the martial arts masters of Long Phuoc Pagoda.
* Group lunch at the restaurant on the journey
* Continuing to proceed to Bo Y Border Gate
Afternoon: Arriving in Bo Y Border Gate, making procedures through border gate.
End of Quy Nhon – Sea paradise 4 days 3 nights tour.
Farewell and see you soon.